Saturday, October 31, 2009








If I am lost for a day; try and find me

But if I don't come back, then I won't look behind me

All of the things that I thought were so easy

just got harder and harder each day

December is the darkest and June is the light but this empty bedroom won't make anything right

While out on the landing a friend I forgot to send home

Who waits up for me all through the night

Calendar girl whos in love with the world Stay alive
Calendar Girl whos in love with the world Stay alive

I dreamed I was dying; as I so often do

And when I awoke I was sure it was true

I ran to the window; threw my head to the sky

And said whoever is up there,please don't let me die

But I can't live forever,I can't always breathe

One day I'll be sand on a beach by a sea

The pages keep turning, I'll mark off each day with a cross

And I'll laugh about all that we've lost

Calendar Girl who is lost to the world Stay Alive
Calendar Girl who is lost to the world Stay Alive

January,February,March,April,May I'm alive

June,July,August,September,October I'm alive

November,December,yah all through the winter, I'm alive


I'm alive

No comments:

Post a Comment